Theosophy and Alice Bailey

Nov 29, 1998 04:06 PM
by M K Ramadoss

Many have either heard about Alice Bailey's works and/have read about them.
A well written article Theosophy's Shadow by Nicholas Weeks is, I believe,
anyone interested in theosophy should read. Today I happend to read it and
I think he has made a very valuable contribution by his well researched
article. I leave it to each and everyone to read it and come to their own
conclusion.

Theosophy's Shadow by Nicholas Weeks.
A critique of Alice Bailey and her claims.
http://www.azstarnet.com/~blafoun/baileyal.htm

mkr