Re: THEOS-L digest 1615

Aug 27, 1998 02:16 PM
by Cybercmh

In a message dated 8/24/98 9:09:39 PM, Chuck wrote:

<<A:

You obviously know relatively few 16 years olds.

[Maybe they've changed since I was 16.  The younger folks I know now are
pretty decent people, though.]

B:

Chelsey is 20 and has been in college for a couple of years.>>

[But Our Man Bill has been up to his shenanigans for a while now; it didn't
start just this year.]
CMH