help with a problem ?

Jul 14, 1998 06:29 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

Hello,

Could you relate any sources or professionals in Italy( or in southern
Europe) who can remove
entities (clinging ghost) ? I myself am living in Korea(south) and will
be in Italy from July 20 to early August.  Though I'm not a member of
A.R.E, I've read some books about Casey teachings
 have studied similar pathes.
 I speak English but no other European languages.
Your prompt reply will be very much appreciated.
God bless !

yujoung bai

[ A MIME text / x-vcard part was included here. ]
[ original description, "Card for Yujoung Bai" ]

--
Dr. A.M.Bain