Theosophical Movement

Apr 28, 1998 11:36 AM
by M K Ramadoss

Visiting some of the websites of Theosophical Organizations to see how many
links are there to other Theosophical Organizations, I was surprised.
Larger the organization more isolated they are. You can visit yourself and
see for yourself.

It is only here that all of us students of Theosophy belonging to any org
or none meet and discuss argue and share, a truly unifying phenomenon,
which is going to grow as more people have access to Internet.

Internet may put an end to Theosophical Organizations as we know it,
because they may not have any role other than re-publishing classics.

mkr