Re: Animals/Neo-humanism

Mar 10, 1998 08:23 AM
by Bart Lidofsky

Jaqtarin Triele wrote:

> material.  The reason for this, I believe, is that I don't quite have
> the whole globe/round/race thing down yet.  Perhaps someone could
> enlighten me?

    Ah, you seek enlightenment!

    Actually, the globe/round/race thing is quite possibly the most
complex and difficult to understand aspect of Theosophy. So much so, that
there is a lot of disagreement. It is kind of akin to describing an
electric light to a culture that has no experience with electricity,
including lightning. Any description that you can give them that they can
understand will be found to be incorrect if and when they somehow do
invent the electric light.

    Feeling enlightened yet? I sure don't.....

    Bart Lidofsky