Asscons

Feb 13, 1998 12:17 PM
by Thoa Tran

Which one is yours?

Hi, we all know those cute little computer symbols called "emoticons,"
where  :)  means a smile and :( is a frown. Sometimes these are
represented by :-) and  :-( respectively.  Well, how about some
"asscons"?

Here goes:

            (_!_)      a regular ass

           (__!__)    a fat ass

             (!)        a tight ass

            (_._)      a flat ass

             (_^_)      a bubble ass

             (_*_)      a sore ass

             (_!__)     a lop-sided ass

              {_!_}      a swishy ass

             (_o_)      an ass that's been around

            (_O_)     an ass that's been around even more

              (_x_)     kiss my ass

             (_X_)     leave my ass alone

              (_zzz_)    a tired ass

              (_o^o_)   a wise ass

              (_13_)     an unlucky ass

              (_e=mc2_)   a smart ass

              (_$_)     Money coming out of his ass

              (_?_)   Dumb Ass

>>                         ..ooo*"""**ooooo .oo*""*ooo..
>>                    .  oo*"           "*o.oo*"           "*o.
>>                    . o"                   'o"                  "o
>>                     o                      o                    *o
>>                   .o                       o                      'o
>>                   o                        o                        o.
>>                  o                         o                         o.
>>                 o                          o                          o
>>                 o                         \o/                         o
>>                 o                        --0--                        o
>>                o.                         /o\                         .o
>>                o                           o                          o
>>                "o                          o                         o"
>>                oo'"                        o                       "oo
>>                 oo                         o                       oo
>>                  oo.                      oo                    .oo
>>                   'ooo.                  .oo.                 .ooo
>>                 "o ""oo,,           ,,oO-'Oo,     ,,,,,,..oo" o
>>                    o.         """"""     oo       """""       .o
>>                     'o                     oo                    o'
>>                     *o                    oo                    o
>>                      'o                     o                    o
>>                       o                     o                   o
>>                       o                     o                   o
>>                        o                    o                  o
>>                        o                    o                  o
>>                        o                    o                  o
>>                        o                    o                  o

You have been e-mooned! Send this to 5 people within the next hour and
you will be blessed with people laughing at your e-mail. Happy
e-mooning!!! This is NOT a chain letter, so if you don't mail it out,
you won't have bad luck.(But who wouldn't want to eMoon a friend?)