Being busy

Jan 28, 1998 04:35 PM
by Estela LariosLuna

My apologies to anyone on this list that I should be responding to.
I've
been speed reading but too busy to think and respond appropriately.  I'm
doing too many things and not one very well.  I stopped apologizing
because
it's getting redundant.  I will just pop in and out when time permits.
Last apology, I hope.

Thoa :o)

Same as Thoa.being very busy lately.
I have in my mind still MANY QUESTIONS, that i'll bother Ramadoss and
Alan later.
In the maintime, I can read Chuck's Jokes!!
Estrella