Re: Art and spirituality

Jan 25, 1998 04:20 PM
by Mark Kusek

> Keith:
>
> Have you heard of ALice Bailey's
> GLAMOUR: A WORLD PROBLEM.  The title is wonderful and she focuses on the
> maya of all that is glamourous.

Yep. It's in our library.

> Sometime it is only glamour, the shekinah presense of kindness in the midst
> of the most grindingly material of situations like war even that give us a
> reason to go on.

Hmmmm ... the glamour (maya) of kindness (or any good/real quality).
There's an interesting idea that'll rattle some cages.

But it is the abilty of some to manipulate this presense, that is so
occult, so
frightening.

Boy, you really must want that Hilfiger shirt!

Hitler wanted to be an artist and architect before he found
his CALLING!

Yeah, and he was terrible at it. A hapless amateur. Trust me, I've seen
the pictures.

Why did he hate Jews so much?  It is so hard to understand.
But I have come to believe that he believed they really had the power to
pull down the Shekinah presense for the purpose of material gain,
particularly in banking and entertainment. Oh, this is a sore subject!
And I
was just about to lighen up.  BIG :)

There's a plague of frogs and locusts hurtling your way, even as you
speak!
Better watch out!

Mark
--------