Re: Theos-World Sai Baba's "school"

Jan 25, 1998 01:17 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 12:28 PM 1/25/1998 -0800, you wrote:

>Ramdas:
>[...]
>>To the best of my knowledge, Sai Baba does not have a Arcane School.
>>Correct me  if I am wrong. Giving reasons backed by verifiable factual
>>information.
>
>Whether Bhagavan has an esoteric school or not I do not know.  But he
>does have very advanced disciples who, for many years, have practiced
>tapas in a cave in the Himalayas.  They are only 12 or so in number.
>They have met many Siddhas -- even the Babaji mentioned by Yogananada.
>
>See the booklet SAI BABA AND NARA NARAYAN GUFA ASHRAM by Swami
>Maheshwaranand.
>

>Best,
>
>--
>Nicholas <> am455@lafn.org <> Los Angeles

I did not imply that there were not siddhas who are disciples of Sai Baba.
At least I am not aware of a formaly school around the world on the lines
of ES or other schools.

As for anyone belonging to another *arcane school == school which teached
practical exercises*, one can understand the reasoning behind of riding two
horses.

However, in the Sai Baba case, it is not understandable. That is why I said
someone who has official authority has to come out and fix any wrong
info/speculation floating around. So far the elected TS(Adyar) leaders have
avoided coming out and discussing anything on the TS maillists. This is not
going to help TS, IMHO.

Internet is not going to go away. On the other hand, more and more people
are going to be wired into it and not actively engaging in Internet
maillists and newsgroups is missed opportunity, IMHO.

BTW, the HQ of ES in USA is at Krotona. When Eldon does his planned
presentation at Krotona this month, if he wants, he can inquire about Sai
Baba issue and give us the feedback.

M K Ramadoss  -  There is no religion higher than Truth