Re: happy thanksgiving

Nov 27, 1997 11:50 PM
by Drpsionic

<< Try them!  Why force yourself to sit through another boring dinner
 conversation?  I thought of and applied those things out of sheer
 desperation.  I tell you, no more Prozac for me!

 Happy Thanksgiving. ;o)

 Thoa >>

After suffering through a thoroughly boring Thanksgiving dinner with my
girlfriend's huge family, otherwise known as the Milwaukee Dweebfest, I wish
I had really done some of those things!

Chuck