Re: Theos-World Truth

Nov 27, 1997 02:04 PM
by M K Ramadoss

It just dawned on me what a progress Internet has made.

On all the maillists, we have T/theosophists belonging to every
Theosophical Organization and T/theosophists belonging to no
organization. We all have our personal preferences about philosophy,
leaders and organizations, but the key factor which unites us all and
makes us participate in exchanging ideas and opinions and provide
information, is that all of us are interested in T/theosophy and we are
all students thereof.

What organizations have never been able to achieve in over 100 years,
Internet is making headway  and we all should be thankful on Thanksgiving
day.

My 0.02

MKR

</color>