Re: ULT & B. Wadia

Nov 13, 1997 05:22 PM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: Vincent Beall <vincent@dmv.com>
> Subject: Re: ULT & B. Wadia
> Date: Thursday, November 13, 1997 12:09 PM
>
> CPickar965@aol.com wrote:
<big snip>
  I had been unable to attend since I had moved
> from the Washinton area  several years ago. Currently, the closest lodge
> is the TS which is 150 miles away from Salisbury MD where I am now. So,
> I guess theosophy will have to be the internet for me while I am here.
> The internet is not very supernatural though, so it's hard to get used
> to.

Really enjoyed your post about ULT, since I know almost nothing about it.
As for any theosophical organization on the internet, I think they are still
sorting it out.  What works and what doesn't.

Today I got really excited about getting a book via the Internet.  I was
afraid I would get ripped off, but I filled in the screen form, gave Access:New Age
my credit card number and several days later got my book on R. Steiner delivered
to my door by UPS.  It works!

Maybe someday TSA will be able to provide this kind of service.

Access: New Age has a very nice page: http://www.AccessNewAge.com/#DIRECTORY