Re: Using Fear

Nov 09, 1997 07:17 AM
by M K Ramadoss

At 09:10 PM 11/8/97 -0500, you wrote:
>ramadoss@eden.com wrote:
>>
>> Drpsionic@aol.com wrote:
>> >
>> > In a message dated 97-11-08 11:54:04 EST, you write:
>> >
>> > After my first book on Psionics came out a couple of good ESers had a
number
>> > of little talks with Gerda warning her that I was probably doing nasty
>> > experiments on her soul.
>>
>> I cannot but laugh at anyone who thinks anyone can do experiments on
>> someone else's soul. It may be an indication that anyone who is thinking
>> like that needs some very serious counseling.
>>
>At the risk of being laughed at, I am one who knows something about
>modification of the soul. The soul can undergo changes, and it really is
>part of the practice of some metaphysicians. Furthermore, the soul is
>sometimes modified by spiritual experiences which have occured not by
>design. Sometimes one makes use of methods to modify one's own soul, or
>undergoes an initiation that makes modification. This all really very
>ordinary, althought, occult.
>
>Peace be with you...
>
>Vincent

One of the problems I do have when we talk about all matters that we do not
have first hand knowledge is that all we can do is to speculate.

As a practical matter we all change with time. Some dramatically, some
incrementally and may be some don't. But how one can injure someone else's
soul is quite far fetched to me at least. And somebody being sure such a
thing is going on is even more far fetched (until I personally find out or a
real Adept explains to me how it is done, which is not going to happen
because, They have other more important things to take care of!)

In all matters of these kinds, I try to do two things. One keep an open mind
and two keep my common-sense alert all the time as much as possible.

I don't mind being laughed at by any one. When you see so much problems
around, if it gives a sense of relief to someone, it is ok.

Thanks for feedback.

Anyone with any other ideas?

mkr