Re: Using Fear

Nov 08, 1997 06:10 PM
by Vincent Beall

ramadoss@eden.com wrote:

> Drpsionic@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > In a message dated 97-11-08 11:54:04 EST, you write:
> >
> > After my first book on Psionics came out a couple of good ESers had a number
> > of little talks with Gerda warning her that I was probably doing nasty
> > experiments on her soul.
>
> I cannot but laugh at anyone who thinks anyone can do experiments on
> someone else's soul. It may be an indication that anyone who is thinking
> like that needs some very serious counseling.

At the risk of being laughed at, I am one who knows something about
modification of the soul. The soul can undergo changes, and it really is
part of the practice of some metaphysicians. Furthermore, the soul is
sometimes modified by spiritual experiences which have occured not by
design. Sometimes one makes use of methods to modify one's own soul, or
undergoes an initiation that makes modification. This all really very
ordinary, althought, occult.

Peace be with you...

Vincent

--