Re: MKR - Holiday Quest

Nov 07, 1997 05:03 AM
by CPickar965

To MKR:

<<
 What is intriguing is that in all instances in the past when anytime TS is
 introduced, the first object is the one not only explicitly first mentioned,
 but also emphasis is placed and explained that it is the primary objective
 of the TS. One only needs to look at ML to APS and other early literature
 where the Real Founders again and again try to make it clear that the first
 object is all important.

 Hi mkr,

   I appreciated the point you are trying to make.  IMO, we need to talk more
about Brotherhood and unity.  Since you are quite accurate in your statement.
 The whole reason TS was founded is to create an altruistic movement.  In
this category we seem to be falling short in the last few years.  IMO,  TS
hasn't  really been talking  about service and brotherhood.  An organization
I have observed who is very proactive along these lines is the Institute of
Noetic Sciences.  Perhaps we need to take a tip.
      A favorite text of mine is "Key to Theosophy" reiterates the point of
brotherhood and altruism.  It speaks of the importance of international
relations.  IMO, another word for or the development of Brotherhood and
unity.  It seems to me we could focus on this topic without being overtly
political.

crp