Re: Stasis

Nov 06, 1997 11:00 AM
by Drpsionic

>You are talking about physics, I am talking more about "chemistry" and we
are
>lacking the physical-chemistry. Maybe you can help me here?
>
>Nicole

Well, not physics as it is usually understood.  The field that is expanding
is the astral body and as that is not limited by things like walls and doors
it impinges on the astral bodies of anyone who walks into it.

Now, if we consider the bodies as carriers of certain types of information
and the astral body as a carrier of emotional information, when one body is
excited and bumps into another, an exchange occurs, causing the second one to
pick up the information and pass it on through the system finally causing
something to occur in the physical brain which produces certain biochemical
reactions, such as a tightening of the stomach muscles.  Thus we
instinctively know that something unpleasant has happened, but we don't quite
know what.

Chuck the Heretic