Re: Krishna?

Oct 22, 1997 05:48 AM
by ramadoss

At 06:02 AM 10/22/97 -0400, you wrote:
>To mkr: "It is very interesting. This is the first time I am hearing about
>it. Where
>did you find this quote?"
>
>I have been led to it in the Anthropogenesis and I will ask for a refinding.
>Please give me some time to do it.

Since Anthropogenesis was written before K was born anything in it could not
be about him or his actions.

>"I would like to go to the original source and read the full account."
>
>It's not very long - only a few lines. To me it was long enough, kind of
>a confirming of what I have seen "Krishnamurti" doing to people here
>in Switzerland - its worse than what the scientology "church" is doing.

Could you cite couple of specific instances that you have seen what K was
doing to people in Switzerland that you consider "worse than what the
scientology "church" is doing."

>This is because everything I have so far read relating to Jiddu Krishnamurti
>indicates that he never discussed the "cause and effect" issue dealing with
>what
>one did in one of the past lives."
>
>What is it about him, you so much like? Could you please explain that if you
>wish to?

I have read a lot of his biographies and his writings. I also had
opportunity to attend some of his lectures. Some of his speeches/discussions
and writings have helped me to clarify my attitude to life and those with
whom I deal with.

>I don't want to hurt you but out of my belly I feel the following - that name
>"Krishna m u r t i" sounds like "John Brown's body lies amoldring in the
>grave" (compared to Krishna Vishnu which "looks" like a golden sun) and
>what I have
>red from him feels like hot air. To me, it   s o u n d s  very intelectual
>but it
>lacks heart.

Different strokes for different people. I have seen people going to his
lectures and either they never want to go and listen to him or they come
back again and again. So I am not at all surprised about anyone feeling like
what you do.

Don't worry about hurting me or any one. We are here to explore with an open
mind and exchange information, ideas, opinions so all of us are better
informed. We are bound to be different and that is what makes it
interesting. Please post anything you want to say without any concern about
hurting me or anyone.

Thanks for your prompt response.

mkr