Digest 1290

Oct 22, 1997 06:56 AM
by Nicole Suter

To Bart Lidofsky: "There is a major difference between an "apostle" and a
"disciple"; an apostle abandons a belief system to learn a new one."

Bart, this hurts! To me this feels icecold-iconically again. Brrr, I am all
frozen. Please send enormous amounts of hot water!

In case there where catolic people hurting you once, you might wish to
speak about it freely - but don't blame me for it.

I know there is a major difference between an "apostle" and a "disciple",
but it is not only the one you are bringing up here. Maybe you wish to look
up the orignially greek word in a dictionary.

To me, the question is not the apostle nor the belief but the  s y s t e m
because love is the child of freedom. Maybe you wish to think about that.

Nicole