Re: The New Adepts

Oct 14, 1997 08:55 PM
by kymsmith

Alan wrote:

>kymsmith@micron.net writes
>>Yet, if one is an Adept when they
>>figure out the "system," why have a "system" at all?
>

>When the temple is built, the tools [system] are set aside.

Ye are so wise!

BUT, - what I meant was: why do we need a "system" to keep out "traitors" if
all those in the group are supposed to be Adepts?  If it were possible for a
"fake Adept" to worm his/her way into the group - wouldn't they eventually
fall away due to their spiritual "immaturity" - and, if they didn't - like
Bart said - it would be because the group needed a rattling.

I don't know - Bart brought up this "system" thing to keep out "traitors"
and I started thinking about it, but then Bart said that sometimes
"traitors" are needed in a group, and my brain flashed "Tilt!," but now Bart
won't further clarify his original point of discussion.  And I think Titus
knows something I don't, and should.

What do I do now, Oh, Fair and Free-haired One of Cornwall?

Kym