Re: Power of the Internet

Oct 14, 1997 12:08 PM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: Bart Lidofsky <bartl@sprynet.com>
> Subject: Re: Power of the Internet
> Date: Tuesday, October 14, 1997 8:53 AM
>
> A. Safron wrote:
> >
> > I know Doss will love this:
> >
> > Recently, a popular science fiction show named
> > Babylon 5 was dropped by its syndicated network.(UPN)
> > It would  have been its last season anyway, since the
> > writer had only planned 5 years worth of the serial.
>
> 	Mike Straczynski had planned a 5 year storyline, with a beginning, a
> middle, and most definitely an end. This is the end of the 4th season;
> there is still a year's worth of continuity in there.
>
> 	There are some strong Theosophical themes in the show; it is extremely
> popular at TSA headquarters in Wheaton.
>
> 	Bart Lidofsky

For you, Bart, or anyone else interested I have the information available for
getting on JMS's personal mailing list where he converses with his fans daily - at the
least that's what he was doing the last time I was subscribed.  We had some nice chats
and then I logged off to spend more time writing my own stuff.

As for where he gets his material, it's a mystery.  He stated in
a TV Guide interview that he is an atheist.

A. Safron