David Icke

Oct 02, 1997 02:46 AM
by Nicole Suter

To Keith Price: ..."and is fast winning an international reputation for
saying what others fear to say."

Wow - that world seems to have changed completly - I must admit,
I have missed this enormous development.

.."very public spiritual awakening"...  thank you for that it makes
me laughing!

"Fearlessly he lifts the veil on an astonishing web of interconnected
manipulation to reveal that the same few people, secret societies and
organizations control the daily direction of our lives."

Wow - what a human (?) being  - I am speachless.

 ..."offers an inspiring spiritual solution"...

Offers? For free? Inspiring spiritual? Makes me feel shivering.

Nicole Suter