Re: Karma & Rules

Sep 08, 1997 04:51 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <199709082340.RAA15886@mailmx.micron.net>,
kymsmith@micron.net writes
>Perhaps you may want to define what you consider "love" to mean, thereby
>defining your concept of God.  I would be interested in knowing what you
>(and anyone else on this list if they care to) believe "love" is. The
>concept of love doesn't mean the same thing to everyone. . .

Love is recognising that all of creation and its creatures are
interconnected.  Each life is a single drop of water in an ocean of
being.  Without the drops, no ocean. Without the ocean, no drops.

"God" is the fact of Being per se, timeless, permeating all, both
visible and invisible.

My two-penn'orth.

Alan