Reply to Lynn on Di

Sep 09, 1997 10:32 AM
by JOSEPH PRICE

> Keith:
>I think they are good icons for the old and stodgy puritan spiriuality and
the
>new effervesing and effervesent Aquarian (media to the tits!) spirituality.

I think there is still much to be said for Mother Theresa's expression of
spirituality as well as the Aquarian form. We need both.

Lynn

Keith:  Good point!  I fell into my own either/or trap.  It isn't that we
should all think and be alike, but do the will of "G-d" or follow our bliss
(Campbell) or work out our salvation, or fullfill our dharma - did I forget
Allah?

We can stand on the shoulders of the Pisean Age and all their representative
from Christ to Mother T just to name two.  All twelve signs will always be
there in almost every possible combination and permutation.  The accent will
be on the electronic, the group, the mass, computers, detached humanitarinism
(perhaps due more and more to such dangers as land mines ( as Di suggested),
infection from the various "plaugues" like Ebola and HIV, and nuclear and
chemical pollution).  Less can we go to Bosnia, Somalia and Tibet, but may
more and more, try to "pray" and contibute by communication over the internet
etc.

Pisces and Aquarius are not that unrelated.  They are both wise old outter
planets.  Maybe they will work together as Princess DI and Mother Theresa did
briefly!

Namaste
Keith