Re: song

Sep 09, 1997 11:22 AM
by kymsmith

A. Safron wrote to Nicole:

> If you're interesting and astrologically inclined,

What if she's boring and astrologically inclined?

> I have
> Chuck's chart info, although I haven't done much with it.
> He's a Virgo.

I would have sworn Chuck claimed to be a Scorpio - but, since you're
supposed to be highly reputable, I'll take your revelation that he's a
Virgo as gospel - for that explains alot - and, as a Scorpio myself, I
find it a blessed relief.

In your debt,

Kym