Re: It has occurred to me . . .

Aug 17, 1997 02:00 PM
by Bart Lidofsky

ramadoss@eden.com wrote:

> >From time to time, there may have been certain factual information about
> TS/TSA and its present or past leaders which may be inaccurate that was
> posted here. It could possibly due to the poster being unaware of the full
> and accurate details, because I believe no one wants to post inaccurate info
> and be embarassed in public.
>
> But even when such things have happened, we have never seen any officer from
> Wheaton coming posting a correction.
>
> For example if in a print publication, something like this had happened, you
> would have seen a letter to the editor from Wheaton pointing out the
> inaccuracy and correction.

	Please note that, due to the nature of this group (an email list
serve), this is more like a discussion group than printed media. This
is, of course, my personal opinion; I hope that if it ever comes to
court (and if it does, I hope it's some OTHER mailing list group) the
courts take the same point of view.

	Bart Lidofsky