Re: K advised Indian Politicians

Aug 16, 1997 01:51 PM
by ramadoss

At 12:15 PM 8/16/97 -0400, Drpsionic@aol.com wrote:

>> I am sure some of his suggestions
>>may have been acted on and helped the country.
>>

>Or made it a bigger mess than it already was.
>
>Chuck the Heretic
>
>From what I have seen, the conditions of the poor in India has considerably
improved during the last 50 years. I think it is one of the positive things
that has happened in India.

Almost 30 years ago, there was a move by the local government in Madras to
condemn and acquire the Adyar TS estate and build low income housing. By a
stroke of luck for TS, they did not pursue it.