Re: Battle between paper and cyber version

Aug 13, 1997 08:53 PM
by Bart Lidofsky

A. Safron wrote:
> As others have said, that if I were to have been there, I would have been there.
> However, I know there are others that have gained a great deal from the Co-Masons
> and having done so, encouraged me to join.  Sometimes one group may
> be for one person and not for the other.  The Co-Masons are basically
> 7th Ray, while the LCC is 2nd and 6th Ray.  Those with those predominant
> rays in their charts would naturally be attracted to those organizations.
> We all can't be everywhere and if we try, we spread ourselves so thin,
> we are worthless.

	I am highly allergic to ritual (I work as a consultant largely because
I can't stand going to the same job for too long), and therefore the
co-Masons are not for me (although I have been highly encouraged by both
Masons and co-Masons, as much as they are permitted, to join; I COULD go
into one of those 1-day Mason programs, and become a "knife-and-fork"
Mason, but have too much respect for the groups to join under what I
would consider false pretenses). I do, however, think that the groups
have something important to offer, and recommend them to others
(co-Masonry when available, Masonry otherwise, although I dislike the
gender-bias of the group). I dislike the gender-bias of the LCC even
more, because they should know better.

	Bart Lidofsky