Re: STIL-LIGHT

Aug 07, 1997 11:36 AM
by ramadoss

Hi

Following on my previous post, here are some more items:

1. What is going to happen if Stil-Light gets reincarnated? Will the money
revert back to the reincarnated Stil-Light?

2. To what extent is the local *advisory* committee is going to have
autonomy in their activities and financial expenditures? Should always
remember he who pays the piper calls the tune.

3. What are the rights that the *advisory* committee is going have?

4. It appears that transferring the money to TIT will result in Wheaton
dictating what actitivities shall be acceptable, what shall be taught, who
shall be the speakers/lecturers etc. The approach seems to be "you locals
carryon the vigorous activity" but we at Wheaton will control the purse strings.

5. Keeping the Stil-Light Corporation and retaining the funds looks to be a
very practical approach.

6. Whatever final decision is arrived at between Stil-Light and National
Board, I think that Stil-Light should have its own legal advisor.  All the
issues should be resolved with the help of very competent legal help as some
of the decisions are irrevocable and cannot be undone especially from the
local perspective. Even if it is going to cost some legal fees, it is well
worth it because so much is at stake as far as the local long term interests
are concerned.

M K Ramadoss