Re: Astrologers Unite!

Aug 03, 1997 12:45 PM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: JOSEPH PRICE <JKEITHPRICE@msn.com>
> Subject: Astrologers Unite!
> Date: Sunday, August 03, 1997 10:55 AM

> >Ah, another astrologer on the list! Welcome!
> >

> >A. Safron
>
> Hugs!! {{{{{{Anne}}}}}}}} :-D
>
> Lynn
>
> Keith:  Astrologers UNITE, if the theosophists won't :)   Astrology has its
> mathetics, but it is very open to interpretation as is theosophy, if the truth
> were told! IMHO
>
> Jupiter goes direct October 9th, I found my emphemeris.  Maybe things will
> lighten up around them.  Jupiter will inspire higher learning and
> philisophical pursuits.  I hope I can make it :)

Astrologers are united by being astrologers and also by the fact that
most of the people in the US think they're nuts and make fun of them.  In many
towns they are banned from practicing, considered fortune tellers and frauds.
That kind of thing will unite you for sure!  But there are many astrologers
with many different ideas and theories as their are Theosophists.

I'm ignorant of Jupiter retros.  If anyone on this list can enlighten me, I'll
be very grateful.

A. Safron