Re: Some funnies

Jul 31, 1997 06:39 PM
by techndex

At 09:08 PM 7/31/97 -0400, A. Safron wrote:
>> up?
>>
>Right now we're in a Saturn retrograde that will last till to Aug. 9.
>Things will s-l-o-w down.  It will take longer to accomplish things.  Once it
>passes, we will be in the thick of a Pluto retrograde, (8/14) where sinister
>things are most likely to happen.

Oh gawwwwwd!!!! That means that Pluto will be crossing my Descendent
(opposing my Ascendant and hyleg) again!!!!!!! The last time it did that, I
had a friggin' heart attack!!! Well, as they say, Pluto's effects are
..ahem... transformative and a heart attack turns your life around all of
a sudden within a matter of hours. ;-D

<friendly snip>

>Jupiter going direct?  Hmmm.  Don't know that one.

On Oct. 8th, according to "The American Ephemeris for the 20th Century".

Lynn
<trying to survive Pluto's transits somewhat intact>
Lynn Moncrief
(techndex@pacbell.net)
TECHindex & Docs
Technical and Scientific Indexing