Re: Simplistic Teaching.

Jul 31, 1997 05:47 PM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: M K Ramadoss <ramadoss@eden.com>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <theos-l@vnet.net>
> Subject: Re: Simplistic Teaching.
> Date: Thursday, July 31, 1997 11:23 AM
>
> In the past several years, the only person in the TSA administration who
> seems to have mentioned about the issue of how to take Theosophy to those
> who can most benefit by it is Tim Boyd who is from Chicago. I recall his
> making a statement in this connection several years ago. I think it was in
> his published statement when he ran for the office of Directorship. But I
> have not seen anything else from anyone in recent years.

There is a project by two women named Brennan and Kettering in Olcott which
involves the purchase of a house not far from Olcott.  Last year, I hear it was
being remodeled to use as a battered women's shelter, as well as food pantry.
However, TS was not used in the name of the project, as some conservative
and fundamentalist people who live in the area would have been made it
difficult for them to operate.

A. Safron