Re: Doggie Doo

Jul 31, 1997 01:17 PM
by techndex

At 09:23 AM 7/31/97 -0400, Anne (I hope I got it right :-))

>Like Annie Besant.  But the doggie doo issue really deals with the fact
>that the participants of Theos-l are saying things that the adminstration
>would rather not have said.  Nor  do they care for the historical
>exposes.  It's a battle between the public image and the full truth.
>No doubt going on all over the Net.

I agree. That's why governments all over the world are desperately itching
to control and limit access to it. Plus there was that whole Scientology
thing where the "Church" of Scientology was extremely upset about messages
posted to Usenet about the organization. I think that the Net is eventually
cause BIG changes in organizations of all types. I love it!!!!

Lynn
Lynn Moncrief
(techndex@pacbell.net)
TECHindex & Docs