Re: Simplistic Teaching.

Jul 31, 1997 05:57 AM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: Anna S. Bjornsdottir & E.A. <annasb@ismennt.is>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <theos-l@vnet.net>
> Subject: RE: Simplistic Teaching.
> Date: Tuesday, July 29, 1997 4:21 PM
>
> Be at peace, too, Einar, but it is amazing that for all the short simple posts at the
beginning of this, you managed to ramble on to some complicated and difficult writing that
made my head spin.
> Perhaps this is your mode of communication.
>
> A. Safron
>
> Oh, My God. I thought I could hear a head spin all the way over here! Be careful what you
read, Anne. :-}

Perhaps it comes from my upbringing in a working class neighborhood on the South Side of
Chicago.  Simplicity reigned because that's a as far as people could go.  Many girls married
before
graduating high school, because of pregnancy.  Few had money for even a junior college.  A job
as a stock boy or at a drug store was considered the height of sucess. Gangs were the thing,
even then, and you could often hear gunshots in the middle of the night.

These things are imbedded in my soul and I always wonder how the Ageless Wisdom can be
translated to them.

Peace,

A. Safron