RE: Simplistic Teaching.

Jul 29, 1997 02:26 PM
by Anna S. Bjornsdottir & E.A.

Be at peace, too, Einar, but it is amazing that for all the short simple posts at the beginning of this, you managed to ramble on to some complicated and difficult writing that made my head spin.
Perhaps this is your mode of communication.

A. Safron

Oh, My God. I thought I could hear a head spin all the way over here! Be careful what you read, Anne. :-}

Greetings, Einar