Some funnies

Jul 30, 1997 08:25 AM
by JOSEPH PRICE

I thought some of these might be appreciated.  A little humor goes a long
way...:-)

---
Jaqi.

ACTUAL Announcements Taken from Church Bulletins:

Keith;  ROFL  .... THanks Jaqui, I really laughed out loud this morning!  You
know, I like the HODGE PODGE LODGE at Summer School the one time I saw it.  It
took some pretty irreverant pot shots at theosophy, the TSA, and all to the
good and really helped clear the air.

Talk about the air, does anyone know when Jupiter goes direct?  There are some
pretty strange astrological things happening.  I saw a refrece in   a post the
other day.  I know Patrick Allesandra and others watch these things.  What'
up?

Thanks Jaqui
Keith