Re: Do Masters want Chelas or Slaves?

Jul 18, 1997 01:49 PM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: JOSEPH PRICE <JKEITHPRICE@msn.com>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <theos-l@vnet.net>
> Subject: Do Masters want Chelas or Slaves?
> Date: Wednesday, July 16, 1997 1:25 AM
>

> A Master needs slaves.<snip>

We are all slaves.  Personality slaves of the soul and the quicker we
realize it, the sweeter it becomes.

> But I asked this before, do the Masters want spiritual brown nosers?  Do they
> want their astral asses kissed?   Or do they admire the rebelious spirit,
> because they once, if not eternally share it, despite alligence to THE
> HEIRARCHY and ULTIMATE UNITIVE TRUTH?

Someone once told me that if you tried to kiss the feet of one of the
Masters, he'd probably kick you in the butt.  I don't think adoration is on
their agenda, but cooperation and hard work in the world.

A. Safron