On evil - Titus

Jul 15, 1997 10:52 PM
by kymsmith

Titus wrote:

> I would modify this somewhat, myself. There is a qualitative difference
> between even intense fear and hatred, though fear does precede hatred.

I found your post quite interesting, however it did raise some
questions.

Would you be more specific on what you mean by a "qualitative
difference?"

> Depending on how you mean it, I agree that no one is evil. But evil can work
> through someone. Karmic missteps build a dweller body that has a kind of
> unholy intelligence. This entitized body is visible to some, extremely
> powerful, and capable of inspiring absolutely monstrous acts.

When you say that "evil can work through someone" - are you saying that
evil is an "energy" or "being" all its own - does it have its own
consciousness?  And, the "dweller body" receives or houses some of this
"evil" - and the "unholy intelligence" is the evil itself, or is it
something else?

Kym