Re: ts-l

Jul 18, 1997 08:01 AM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: ramadoss@eden.com
> To: Multiple recipients of list <theos-l@vnet.net>
> Subject: Re: ts-l
> Date: Friday, July 18, 1997 8:29 AM
>
> At 03:58 AM 7/18/97 -0400, Tom Robertson wrote:
>
> >Joan said that both Nathan Greer and John Algeo are active in the TS-L
> >list
>
> Glad to know that both of them are learning about maillist. What they are
> likely to see is a very limited view. They need to get out and see and get
> active in various other lists and newsgroups out there and much good can
> come out. We need to reach out and get more non members interested in
> Theosophy and related subjects so that the Theosophy Movement and TS can
> grow. MHO.

I agree, Doss.  Anyone starting a mailing list needs to go out and and see what
works and what doesn't and what may also be appropriate for them.  I think
this is a time of exploration for ts-l.  I unsubscribed simply due to lack of time,
along with unsubscribing a personal mailing list with the author of Babylon-5.
They were both interesting mailing lists, but my chaotic life right now seems
to fit the chaotic and easy-going style of theos-l.

As for T. Robertson's desire for no freedom - when can make a date to tie you up, Tom?

A. Safron