Re: TS-L?

Jul 15, 1997 06:08 PM
by ramadoss

A. Safron wrote:

> ----------
> > From: ramadoss@eden.com
> > To: Multiple recipients of list <theos-l@vnet.net>
> > Subject: Re: TS-L?
> > Date: Tuesday, July 15, 1997 5:50 PM

> > >Someone else favorably mentioned the ts-l list, and I tried to
> > >subscribe to it, but failed, and concluded that the ti-l list was
> > >meant.  How does one subscribe to the ts-l list?
> > >

> > A simple question? Are the members of TSA being informed of ts-l? Anyone has
> > seen anything published in AT?
> >

> > MKRamadoss
> > TSA Member in good standing and dues paid uptodate.
> >
> > PS: I am not in the habit of calling and finding out. I think membership
> > should be notified if ts-l is an "official" activity of TSA.
> >

> -- THEOSOPHICAL SOCIETY -- General List -- ts-l@theosophia.org
>
> Moderated discussion list hosted by the T.S. To subscribe,
> write to olcott@theosophia.org. To unsubscribe, send a message

Thanks for the information.

Is there a fee (or suggested donation) to subscribe, I wonder?

Also looks like subscribing is being done via tortous procedure and
possible administrative delay.

In all the mail lists I subscribe to -- quite a few - all that needs is
to send a msg such as 'SUBSCRIBE XYZ-LIST MKR' to the listserver and one
gets subscribed instantaneously. I wonder if the ts-l subscribing
process includes any sort of review of the requests before being
'subscribed' as part of *moderation*. Just am little curious. Anyone
knows.

YMDMV

MKR