Re: Is God testing again? - Tom

Jul 14, 1997 09:52 PM
by kymsmith

Tom Robertson wrote:

> All this from the same individual who said that political
> conservatives have "hatred for the poor" just because they have a
> solution for what 32 years of liberalism has failed to do.

I do not recall saying that political conservatives have "hatred for the
poor."  In what post was this?  I have never thought most political
conservatives "hate" the "poor" - just that they clearly exhibit a lack
of genuine kindness toward them.

If I said what you say I said, I apologize - however, again, I am
doubtful as I don't  believe the emotion of "hate" really even exists.

So there. . .neener, neener.

Kym