Re: Thanks

Jul 05, 1997 04:00 PM
by Bart Lidofsky

Annette Rivington wrote:
> My next step:  I'm re-reading the Celestine Prophesy and want to find
> out if I have some psychic skills.

	Rather than read the Celestine Prophecy, you might want to read the
original source from which it was plagar^H^H^H^H^Htaken, and read the
works of Teillhard de Chardin. As far as psychic skills go, at least
according to many teachers, they are a spiritual dead end. You can gain
them through spiritual development, or not, but working on them will not
increase your spiritual development, nor is the posession of them a sign
of spiritual development.

	Bart Lidofsky