Re: Delusions and Bipolar and Kundalini etc

Jul 04, 1997 08:13 AM
by ramadoss

At 07:54 PM 7/3/97 -0400, Dr. A.M.Bain wrote:
>In message <UPMAIL13.199707030330310971@msn.com>, JOSEPH PRICE
><JKEITHPRICE@msn.com> writes
>>Keith:  Namaste means loosely:  "the divine being (god) in me, greets the
>>divine being in you!
>>
>>As for delusions of receiving messages from Masters or having a manic episode
>>and mistaking it for a kundalini awakening ----
>
>So Namaste means having delusions of receiving messages from the
>Master/Mistress within?
>
>Alan :-)

Traditionally the Indian way of welcoming anyone is to say Namasthe when you
meet anyone. It is equivalent to shaking hands. Shaking hands when meeting
is generally not an accepted custom in India. People in India do not
attribute any spiritual significance to it, as far as I have seen during the
several decades I spent in India.

MKR