Delusions and Bipolar and Kundalini etc

Jul 02, 1997 08:28 PM
by JOSEPH PRICE

Fascinating!!! Thanks for the information. <Surely, there's something about
this on the Web!>

>  Namasate

At the risk of sounding woefully ignorant, what does Namasate mean? I've
always been dying to know. ;-D

Lynn
Keith:  Namaste means loosely:  "the divine being (god) in me, greets the
divine being in you!

As for delusions of receiving messages from Masters or having a manic episode
and mistaking it for a kundalini awakening ---- who is to say, who is to
judge.  If it is painful, it is because karma is being brought to the surface
for good or bad.  Only time and karma itself will tell.  Good luck on your
spiritual journey.  I feel being grounded in theosophy helps one through the
ups and downs of bipolar disorder or whatever.

Namaste
Keith