Brotherhood

Jul 01, 1997 12:10 PM
by joyce bays

Hello,

I have been lurkeing in the background lately as nothing has moved me to
respond untill now.

As I said before I am new to the Theosophical Society, but not new to the
concept.

In all my research and learning I have come to believe that everyone is not
at the same place on the path of enlightment, neither have we yet reached
perfection. I feel this should also apply to the founders, Masters and
leaders that have gone before us. Just because we can find some things to
pick them apart for, does not make their teachings any less revelent. IMHO
just as you would seperate the chaff from the wheet so one must search for
the truths that lie within for themselves.

When I joined the Socity I did not join thinking that I would find
perfection amongest other members or past members, I just hoped for the
felowship of other seekers like myself. I feel one should accept everyone
for what they are and where they are on the path. Some may seem further in
some aspects while you may seem further along in other aspects. When all is
said and done each one of us will eventually end up in the same place .
When we are perfect enough to return to the Absolute.

IMHO

Joyce

Attachment Converted: "C:\TEMP\WINMAIL1.DAT"