Theosophy & Political Values

Jun 25, 1997 10:45 AM
by Patrick Alessandra, Psy.D.

I suppose the distinction to be drawn between political/gov't approaches
has to do whether one thinks a better world can be forced or "evolved
via leadership."  All of the history I know shows that coercive societal
"improvements" are inevitably stagnatory...and as mentioned freedom
(particularly in economics today), etc. provide the milieu in which
theosophical ideas can take root and grow with healing rapidity...
(see http://users.aol.com/aprioripa/ecosolu.html )

Cheers,
Patrick