Re: Human Solidarity (Brotherhood)- no ism's

Jun 23, 1997 06:02 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <UPMAIL13.199706230351030623@msn.com>, JOSEPH PRICE
<JKEITHPRICE@msn.com> writes
>It may take seven lifetimes to achieve the human solidarity we all crave and
>are willing to sacrifice for in such twisted ways as the kamikazes
>(terroritsts) we see all around us from all religion and ideologies.
>
>Namaste
>Keith Price

Indeed - there seems to be a strong consensus that everyone being armed
to the teeth will help it along enormously.  Some twisted logic to me,
however it is put.

.. like we should beat our swords into handguns.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Working for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk