Re: FW: Theos-World Mr. J. Price memo

Jun 22, 1997 11:06 AM
by ramadoss

At 01:21 PM 6/22/97 -0400, you wrote:

>----------

Keith:

I do not see anything wrong with your msg. Your request is very reasonable.
Many others lurking here will also benefit from the responses you get for
your request. Be yourself. If someone does not like your msg, then it is not
your problem, it is theirs.

BTW, my e-mail program allows me to set up separate mail boxes based on
various criteria and it helps the incoming mail to be sorted and stored in
different mail boxes so that I can easily review important msgs quickly
without wading through a lot of mail.

Peace

...........doss

PS: The following are owned by John E Mead and not in any way or form
supported directly or indirectly by any Theosophy organization.

        theos-l
        theos-news
        theos-buds
        theos-tech
        theos-roots
        theos-span

The owner of the following is Alan Bain.

        ti-l

with just the following line in the body of the msg.

        subscribe theos-xxxxx yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

where theos-xxxxx is theos-l or theos-news or ....

and yyyyyyyyyyyyyy is your real name.