Re: Patrick's stats

Jun 15, 1997 04:56 PM
by Wildefire

> Er, we are born with the inalienable right to carry a Smith and Wessen?
>    What is your definition of "inalienable right?    -JRC

I wasnt the one JRC addressed, but I can't resist putting in my $.02. I've
always interpreted it as a right that was inherent in the condition of
being--one that could not be taken away by anyone, including by any
government. Being that the right to life is one of those inalienable rights,
I must therefore have the right to defend it (including by carrying a Smith &
Wesson). My rights end where another person's begin.

Lynn