Re: U.S.A. Re: Weapons

Jun 13, 1997 06:10 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 05:36 PM 6/13/97 -0400, you wrote:
>In fact the USA is the most spiritually evolved nation today...more

       How can anyone "measure" spiritual evolution? When we look at the
prison population and crime, I sometimes wonder about the state of spiritual
evolution. The other day I was seeing a documentary of a tribe in a remote
area of I believe Brazil or so where they have a very peaceful life. No
courts. No shooting or killing of each other. No cheating of thers. No
prisons. No banks. Low tech. If any of them were to be instantly
transplanted to say any inner city and see the shooting and kill, they would
be shocked and could not understand why people kill each other.

Just a thought. YMDMV.