Re: Militias

Jun 07, 1997 05:23 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <339937C1.70B683F6@earthlink.net>, apriorip@earthlink.net
writes
>I agree, of course, that there so-called "militias" of all types ...some
>racist, some thugs, ...but the vast majority are good.

Good for what???  Here in the UK all handguns are now illegal except
.22, and they are about to go.  Any other kind of gun needs a licence,
they are hard to get, and storage is strictly controlled.

We don't miss them.  The police are occasionally armed for special
duties in the public interest.  That's enough.

Alan